BDA Scotland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This weeks FNFF

+5
davulture
Scottio
donegaljambo
Admin
Calderjambo
9 posters

Go down

This weeks FNFF Empty This weeks FNFF

Post  Calderjambo Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:02 am

Just want to say I enjoyed the huge wait while quite a few BDA played in a ful server with guys who haven't even played with us for weeks/months....some of them who joined our game the other night but went back to there own little clique groups when there pals came on.

Last week I was the fist to get folk out of the room to re-mob up at 9pm and get everybody in. We switched to private when Dav, Jock and Paulo couldn't get in and was totally the right choice.

Tonight with me, tom and Paulo and a few more (think djzorro) waiting for an invite or a chance to join..... I got nowt... sorry I got an invite at 10:20pm when I had been on from 5 to 9. I went as far as giving my missus a lift into work early (she went in EARLY for work) so I could come on and game and get a piss up with you guys from 9 and sat there like a muppett for 40 minutes.

BDA looking after there own !!!!! Load of pish...... SCO is really only about 1 man and his small minded petty ways or it's the highway....... back to single player games on the console and online on the PC for me.

I would give you guys the time of day and help out at any spare moment leaving NOBODY out in the cold.

Calderjambo

Back to top Go down

This weeks FNFF Empty Re: This weeks FNFF

Post  Admin Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:05 am

Mark, I've pm'd an apology for last night, but it's not as clear cut as you make out.

I quit the game at least 10 times last night to regroup and within seconds had every fecker joining my party. The only way to get round this now is to quit SCO or change my PSN (which i really don't want to do). The FNFF got diluted a year ago when we lost our own forum, so this comes back to the same debate - part of SCO or no? ...... NO as far as I can see it now, cause at this rate there'll be no BDA either.

Seems that the majority of us want to be part of both, well I don't think that is going to work based on last night. SCO is now a free for all and every wee twat that hasn't posted for 12 months is being welcomed with open arms.

Hope you will give it another chance Mark.

Admin
Admin

https://bdascotland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  donegaljambo Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:05 pm

I joined the party at first last night , never noticed you on at first Mark, when you pm me I said at the games end that there were lads wanting in and we should regoup , I left joined up with paulo, tom and dj zorro setn you a mesage .but you had left.
YOu know I think fnff should just be private, none of this server shite if you want to rank up go rank up .
what hapened last was around 10.30 the server party decided to join the new party doddy set up and ther was aload of faces who shouldnt have been there, not just a case of them joining doddys party but trying to mob with rosco so you end up with lads you eitehr havent heard of or lads who you havent played with in a age.

I am finished with SCO , its not the same after Roscos drama and for me will never be again.
question is now is there a bda?

d.j

donegaljambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottio Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:06 pm

Mark - sorry you feel this way mate ... you shouldn't.

This is no defence, but I genuinely joined slightly later than the majority last night and hadnae a clue who was in and who was out ... you get dropped in mid-game and all you concentrate on is no getting yir ass blasted Shocked

There was more to and fro-ing there after and it just clouded ma mind as to who was running the show ... Turpz, I guess. No idea you were stuck out in the cold.

To be honest, I've got aw these guys on my friends list and I'll be fucked if I ever get invited into a game by the vast majority of them ... I know BDA boys do send me invites when they're on, so I'll be sure to return the compliment whenever and wherever possible ... we don't leave one of our own out there on their own while the rest of us get on with it.

For my part in being an incosiderate git last night Mark, I apologise.

Scottio

Back to top Go down

Post  Calderjambo Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Thought last night I would regret this post in the morning, but to be truthful I don't. The only regret is I should have had my volley on the SCO site with the same post rather than the BDA bunker of sanity and incontence.

I am not blaming anybody directly, so please don't apoloigise as that wasn't what the post was about. The games can be fast and furious and it is hard to keep track of who is on-off. The game itself also has the annoying ability to join session on players making it impossible for the folk hosting to keep any kind of control (excpet scream blue murder at them, which won't make them leave most of the time).

The point of my rant about last night is we should be looking out for one another. I have done it all week and have mobbed up with everyone of you guys during the week. Re-making the groups whenever a round ended and somebody was either on the other team or couldn't get in.

Friday night was spoiled by all the SCO folk getting involved (with turpz at the helm) and us not sticking together at the beginning of the night.

I never answered any xmb pms last night after 10ish as I was watching tv and drinking way more than I would if I was gaming. Passed out cold before 12 o'clock... on a FRIDAY night !!!!

Calderjambo

Back to top Go down

Post  davulture Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:31 pm

While its shit that you didn't get an invite early on, personally I think you were on too early. I'm never on before 10pm on a friday, just not enough on to really start up. Doddy got pissed off after several attempts trying to restart without the fuds and buggered off with Dave to play spec ops. If you had only beared with it for another 10 mins guys it did settle down but I dont blame you for fucking off. Some fuds did come and go but generally it was played with the right people up till about 1.30ish and was ok.

davulture

Back to top Go down

Post  fifetojo Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:40 pm

I think theres some misconseption about what went on here. Me, i was on from 7.30, joined doddys party a bit later which was just a random ranked one, more and more SCO seemed to jump in as the night progressed & as soon as dj sent me a fnff pm i left to join the lads. Turpz wasnt running any show last night, now i'm not sticking up for anyone here, but he just wasnt. He was just in a random party with the rest of us. In the private servers doddy, n then paulo were in charge.

After that it was ok, but doddy & dj went to play spec ops together, with massive dave on the sp shortly after? Sure there were some fannies jumping in, but its no ones fault, its just the shit nature of the new system.

1st i checked my xmb to see you on mark all i seen was a comment saying "fnff more like fnbs" i dont know at what time this was, but it was prior to dougie pm'ing me about fnff. Did you fire out any i'm in the lobby ya jobby pm's?

fifetojo

Back to top Go down

Post  donegaljambo Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:54 pm

noboby is blaming Rosco buddy , I for one am not it was a shite night all round and the reason I left was all the fannies as you say, plus by that time I just couldnt be fucking arsed.Big Bobs right at one time we would have jumped out and been looking out for anyone being left out in lobby. last weeks fnff was a classic ,thats whats needed every week, I personally am going to delete all the shite on my psn , and will delete anyone joining me when playing with you lot on a friday .

one comment last night from a non bda member and who will remain anonamous was just let them play the more the better. when I said they and the others werent welcome i was told 'who put you in charge, Rosco no complaining'...........got my fucking blood boiling that did .I wont be mobbing with these twats no matter who said its all right.

dougs

donegaljambo

Back to top Go down

Post  fifetojo Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:20 pm

I totally agree with you DJ. I deleted about 4 lads off my list last night that were randomly joining just on the off chance it was my psn they were using to jump in. As for that comment, i never heard it, but it's bang out of order whoever it was. it's our night, and i've said as much a few times over these past few weeks. Prior to that Martys comments to the randoms i thought was in particular bad taste, christ that could have been a 10 year old kid he was verbally abusing & it makes him and to some extent the rest of us look like twats. I was pretty verbal about the randoms, and as i've said i know it's no-ones fault, but if we allow them to play, thier mates who none of us have a clue are also join. AVFB or something like that last night. Not one of us knew who he was.

Just dont go sour on the whole thing fellas, hopefully we'll get the message across sooner rather than later.

fifetojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gullucks Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:58 am

Darkie Bob ya Bog Lunging nobber do what I do when feeling a bit left oot in the 'billy o mates' cold
Revert to ye olde mobile phone and text someone and ask for an invite
I get more response from doing that than pming
Online for me on friday didnt seem awfy stable so after getting kicked for the 2nd time i decided to take on the rest of SP mode as I'd hardly done any of it.
Gonna miss a few FNFFs in the run up to Santa coming as I've got social events on - bummer
Gullucks
Gullucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Calderjambo Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:18 pm

I have deleted all the muppetts of my friends list as well. If anybody joins it won't be through me.

@Fifa, Yeah I sent out a few Pms, but you never know who is hosting and also if its private or normal. I know that its impossible to reply during game so hence why i sat there waiting longer than I normally would have.

@Dav, 9ish is a bit early, but we already had at least 8 guys on that could be making a server or a private for themselves. Last week when you Paulo and Jock were outside I seen your note and mentioned it and we left to set it up private. There was a few commenst of just piss these randoms off and get them in here... if that had been the case you. jock and paulo would have had to wait x amount of minutes waiting to get in.

I didn't doubt it would get better but by then I was not in the mood for a laugh, seems like others felt the same way by leaving to play other games.

Calderjambo

Back to top Go down

Post  davulture Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:40 pm

Hey as you seen last week, I start pm'ing straight away as I did this Friday aswell to get into a private match and start the FNFF, I'm an impatient cunt and will let everybody know right away and would not have sat for the 40 mins or so without constantly abusing people who were on and not grouping up.

davulture

Back to top Go down

Post  chantoab Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:17 pm

No been posting cos i have just sussed out where the new topics are Embarassed Was just looking at the say hello section and thinking that there was fuck all happening here!! how bloody stupid am i. Not managed into the fnff yet. This week i have had a shit connection for some reason so was pissed off on Friday lagging alot.
Its a pain in the arse the whole invite system, is there any words of it changing? We have to stick together, there is no point us falling out with each other due to the stupid wee fannys.
Has anyone else had any probs with getting connected to the special ops?

chantoab

Back to top Go down

Post  mongoface Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:38 pm

spazzie mongo fucking faces

mongoface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: