BDA Scotland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BDA/SCO future

+6
chantoab
Admin
donegaljambo
fifetojo
Gullucks
demonpaulo
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Should the BDA go it alone?

BDA/SCO future Vote_lcap57%BDA/SCO future Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
BDA/SCO future Vote_lcap14%BDA/SCO future Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
BDA/SCO future Vote_lcap29%BDA/SCO future Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

BDA/SCO future Empty BDA/SCO future

Post  demonpaulo Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:31 pm

Lads, over the past wee while we've been discussing the future of the BDA and what the plans are. Do we stay with SCO, do we break away and start a BDA site/forum/community of our own, or do we do a bit of both. We've discussed this is the other thread, but I think now is the time to convert those thoughts into numbers.

The not sure option is really there for the fence sitters, but I would suggest that you pick one or the other. If we're going to proceed we need to know where people stand. Time to stand up and be counted.

demonpaulo

Back to top Go down

BDA/SCO future Empty Re: BDA/SCO future

Post  Gullucks Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:50 am

ok - first into the hat I guess
I dont really play with anyone outwith the BDA to be honest and the peewees generally get my tits.
I'm happy to go with the consensus [and my PS3 buddies] and if that means doing our own thing then I'm comfy with that.

Paulo's right lads its decision time

BDA till I die!!!!
Gullucks
Gullucks

Back to top Go down

Post  fifetojo Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:47 am

Been back and forth on this a few times, but i've got to say no.

We've had this wee place for 2 weeks now? Something like that, and the traffic/posting has been pretty low. I dont think it's worth it at the moment lads, maybe just keep this place going to see if we can make it grow before spending time & money on something else.

Sorry Embarassed

fifetojo

Back to top Go down

Post  donegaljambo Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:04 pm

You have probably noticed I havent really posted up on either site in a while, even though I have ben gaming more than ever have.
Really enjoyed mobbing with others in the last week been fun with no politics and other shite rules and restrictions.
Thought long and hard on this , I just want to have a laugh within my gaming, play with mates and most of all enjoy it.
nothing major is going to change within ps3scotland indeed most people will have forgoten all the drama...

have asked abuot a seperate bda forum , so far we got a year old thread in the hall of fame...is that enough for us . if not then its a must to get out own site going.
agree with what your saying Stu but how many of us are posting in ps3scotland at the moment ,,,,, have a look at some other shite thats been posted this week, not much about games not any banter(apart from rosco quad rules ....wtf Rolling Eyes ) I dont see any fresh change blowing in over there most of all cant see anyone else trying to make any change ..
I have played alongside you fellas for a long time, something I enjoy and wouldnt want to loose , what ever happens I will be on your xmb list and still try and mob up with you all.

dougie

donegaljambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:26 pm

I'm still for going it alone cause frankly the posting on the main forum at the moment is utter keek and spam .... sure they said that wasn't going to happen Rolling Eyes and I can't see any space for us .... or maybe I missed it.

The BDA forum will happen, but like i said before, mega busy the noo so it will take some time. Should I take 50/50?, phone a friend ?..... No, FINAL DECISION!

Admin
Admin

https://bdascotland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  chantoab Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:05 pm

OOHHH what to say.
I have really enjoyed my time with ps3scotland and must admit have a slight feeling of loyalty. Which is abit rediculous considering how Rosco was going to drop us just like that. But if it hadnt been for ps3scotland we wouldnt be together now. Im abit like dougie, know who i like playing with and will stick with them. But i do like visiting ps3scotland and meeting up for the race nights etc. There are alot of pish posts, and sometimes (most of the time) its people just posting for the sake of it or wanting to start arguements which is something i hope doesnt start here!
Taking a step back, is this being exagerated by the crap invite system on the MW2. We are now playing with every tom dick and harry (dont mean you irontom Wink ) and it ends up spoiling everyones night. Would we be happier bunnies if it was like the old invite system and the original fnff, I think so.
I am still gonna sit on the fence at the moment cos i feel some loyalty to ps3scotland, not alot but i think its down to deleting alot of people of my xmb.
I love my gaming and for me it has to be fun no hassles.

chantoab

Back to top Go down

Post  fifetojo Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:21 pm

donegaljambo wrote: have asked abuot a seperate bda forum , so far we got a year old thread in the hall of fame...is that enough for us . if not then its a must to get out own site going.

He said to me the other day there when playing spec ops that he would set up a seperate BDA forum & just keep it quite & hidden form the other lads if we wanted. Maybe he means it maybe he dont, i cant really tell.

fifetojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gullucks Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:27 pm

Guess we've all got the pm about a top secret BDA forum on the SCO portal.
what now?
Gullucks
Gullucks

Back to top Go down

Post  jockstar Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:33 am

well what can i say thats not been said.loved ps3 scotland when playing with the BDA guys and i dont post much on the site but will have a look everyday just to see what going on, but to be trueful there not much there bar the quad thingymajig thats on the go at the moment.think we need a sub forum on ps3scotland for the bda or just bite the bullet and say fuck it lets go on were own.one things for sure am with you guys.as dave say BDA FOREVER

ps.fife only taking the pish wa the BDA forever thing but youve got to get some1 to bite . Very Happy Very Happy

jockstar

Back to top Go down

Post  fifetojo Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:58 am

Gullucks wrote:Guess we've all got the pm about a top secret BDA forum on the SCO portal.
what now?

Aye, but if it's going to be a goer, it cant just be modded by us, we need admin rights to grant whoever we please access. Does it change anything? More questions than answers here Very Happy

Oh, and Jock..... (shit, wheres the smiley to give him the fingers scratch) BUGGER!

fifetojo

Back to top Go down

Post  donegaljambo Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:26 am

Spoke to Rosco yesterday, again mentioned our own bda forum, know he has been busy what with the quad thing ,again brings up the question of can no one else help there is load who are able .

donegaljambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gullucks Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:38 am

So on the basis we get our own privately controlled area do we stay put with this hidie hole in reserve?

@ stiggy give jock this for his bum hole region- might be more effective min.
n
ll
ollo
Gullucks
Gullucks

Back to top Go down

Post  davulture Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:27 pm

If we are to be given our own private forum on Ps3sco it kinda defeats the purpose of having a one united sco. Having an open forum for us will not work as any fanny peewee can and will post shite in it.

davulture

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:34 pm

I have replied to the pm saying that i would back a private (invitation only) BDA forum 100% as long as we had our say in how it develops and who can join ... or be evicted!. If not then there's no point! this would also mean that we could, if we wanted to, support some of the other SCO stuff (race night etc)

I know what Gary is getting at (after all the ONE SCO crap from earlier in the year) however the forum is divided again, us, some of the B team crew and all the 100's of fuds that have appeared.

Still very sceptical but I'm willing to give it a go.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  donegaljambo Thu Dec 10, 2009 3:34 pm

Just after Roscos drama I mailed him saying that my days fighting with sco were finished ,my full intentions were and are that from now on I will game with you auld cocks. I agreed to go ahead with the quads as I think it will be something that will be a laugh.and my team like most of yours is all bda anyhow plus I had said I would take part.
Mugabee is right there is always going to be divides in sco and proably always was , most of the bteam guys mob together most of time..
A private forum( not hidden) invites by us bda only strict criteria of course, (one option each though) full control on who is in or indeed out.although dont know how possible that will be but have asked.
can still support other sco games and mob ups which happen along side our own ...
ps3scotland need us , if not it will be full of nothing but peewees going on about nothing more than cod ,

If this cant be sorted I will be looking into something new straight away ,

dougs

donegaljambo

Back to top Go down

Post  fifetojo Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:54 pm

I can see the logic in having it hidden. All the other wee fannies will just gripe about it if they know, causing even more hassle.

Personally i'd prefer we were all in the one place though as opposed to across 2 sites.

fifetojo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gullucks Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:12 pm

Ok so we should all respond to roscos pm and all ask for the same thing.
Once we all agree on what we want
I'm for hidden forum and us with control of access.
Gullucks
Gullucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 10, 2009 7:11 pm

agree with both:

Private forum, we control access and invitations. We can then support the main forum as well.

Or

Go it alone

Its the final countdown !!! .... da da daaaaa da.... da da dat dat da.... da da da daaaaa...da dat dat dat da daaaaaa dadadaaaaaa da da dat dat dat dat dat dat daaaaaaaa ......daaaaaa daaaaaaa ooooooooo hhhhhhh ....... Its the final countdown Razz

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  demonpaulo Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:20 pm

It's gone all quiet on the western front. Has everyone decided to stick with SCO for the moment, and using this as a backup just in case?

demonpaulo

Back to top Go down

Post  Gullucks Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:49 pm

Who knows bud
given some recent postings by some disgruntled SCO we may get evicted by the peewee massive.
Baw bags!
Gullucks
Gullucks

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottio Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:28 pm

Boys - I think recent BDA showing has made it clear we prefer to game amongst ourselves - with some notable exceptions! I just wonder how long this "give another chance" scenario will last.

If we leave Friday nights aside, I'm happy to participate in the wider SCO but I find its us doing all the chasing and all the accomodating ... how many times do the young wankers invite you into a game? Never?? Personally, I cannae be fucked with any of them ... time is precious and the last thing I want is some wee pre-pubescant prick taking the preverbial ... get tae fuck ya wee wank and get a burd .. that'll eat into yir MW2 time cos at the moment yi use yir hands fir 2 things Razz

I know we all have thoughts on loyalty but I think we need to ask what we get back from this ... I have loads of the SCO on my friends list but only ever get invites from BDA or mates from work & home ... I think we could go better alone a la OGC rather than watch Brian call in techno aw night or Connor 360 afore shooting us ... fuck me, I can get that by attempting to play a match solo

I'm for going it alone ... in case you hadnae guessed

No sitting on the fence for me boy Twisted Evil

Scottio

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottio Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Extremism is alive and well in Killie Cool

Scottio

Back to top Go down

Post  davulture Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:36 pm

Dunno about you the rest of you guys but I'm with Scotty, thats us gave it a good few weeks now and the spam and drivel in almost every topic has now become unbearable.
I, for one, have had enough.

davulture

Back to top Go down

Post  Gullucks Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:00 pm

Aye min and I think the meet up could end in carnage.
Peewee teeth littered everywhere!
Gullucks
Gullucks

Back to top Go down

Post  davulture Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:20 pm

Gullucks wrote:Aye min and I think the meet up could end in carnage.
Peewee teeth littered everywhere!

Yeah, but you could use them as decorations on yer D&D special christmas mince pies!

davulture

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum