BDA Scotland
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BDA/SCO future

+6
chantoab
Admin
donegaljambo
fifetojo
Gullucks
demonpaulo
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Should the BDA go it alone?

BDA/SCO future - Page 2 Vote_lcap57%BDA/SCO future - Page 2 Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 4 ]
BDA/SCO future - Page 2 Vote_lcap14%BDA/SCO future - Page 2 Vote_rcap 14% 
[ 1 ]
BDA/SCO future - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%BDA/SCO future - Page 2 Vote_rcap 29% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

BDA/SCO future - Page 2 Empty Re: BDA/SCO future

Post  Admin Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:12 pm

Have to agree.... the spam is beyond a joke now, suggest we ask Rosco for a private part of the forum for the BDA or we walk away. Hopefully we can get a chance to talk it through next week .... that's if all the wee bawbags let us get a word in. And if anyone thinks I'm funding some unemployed cunt to get pished and tell us how bored he's been lately they can guess again. No Danger!!!

On a brighter note, I'm looking forward to catching up with you guys on Tuesday. If it turns into Peewee heaven then ... simple ..... we fuck off to another boozer. Simples santa

Admin
Admin

https://bdascotland.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  fifetojo Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:43 pm

I'd imagine they'll get gassed faster than me (now thats saying something) & be off home with puke down there burbery tops well before 5pm anyway.

The spam has been a joke this past week, all because a wee teenage lass posts a picture of herself. Saying that, her posts a pure shite anaw. We've got a BDA forum on PS3SCO, but even if it's still private i bet we'll still winge about the drivel these wee twats put up on the rest of the boards. I've said i'd rather stay where we are over there, but get banning these infants. My nephews are roughly the same age, but i least i can slap them when they act like wee fannys, the cunts over there i cant & it's frustrating!! Evil or Very Mad

fifetojo

Back to top Go down

Post  jockstar Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:24 pm

Been on the ps3 site every now and then, have a look see if anything half decents been posted.
low and behold shit and more shit peewee pish.

Dont know if a private room would be the best as then all you would get is some wee fecker trying to infiltrate the BDA and they would moaning about it.till the voice broke.

think the way forwards is wur own site.then whoevers in control of it says whos getting in and whos getting the bullet

ps doddy am on three days now anychance you could post 2/5 my kitty money for me Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

jockstar

Back to top Go down

Post  demonpaulo Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:55 pm

I've been on the site a couple of times, but truthfully it's becoming a bit of a chore to read through everything. I read only a few posts when I know it'll be semi-intelligible, and the chances are that I've missed loads - all the peewees must have loved the photo of the lass.

Frankly I've been a bit scunnered over the past week.

I'm still willing to set up a site. I already have a host, buying a domains cheap as chips, and I could get a forum up and running reasonably quickly if that's what we wanted. A larger site would take a bit more effort, but it's doable. I reckon this is something to discuss at the AGM.

Regarding the private BDA lobby - I can arrange that on the quiet! Smile

demonpaulo

Back to top Go down

Post  Scottio Wed Dec 23, 2009 9:42 am

Agree the spamming from pee-wees is getting worse boys ... and aw that carry oan around one wee 18yr(?) old lassie was embarrasing Evil or Very Mad

Scottio

Back to top Go down

Post  mongoface Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:31 pm

You cunts are all fucking spazzie mongo faces affraid

mongoface

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2